Changing the lives of people living with kidney disease.
Join our team of dedicated individuals who share a passion for creating a positive impact through kidney care. Every day, we deliver quality care to more than 26,000 patients across the country. Our work is immensely meaningful – and our people are at the heart of all we do.
We offer a rewarding career united by our mission and in service to our patients, our partners and our communities. Our team members enjoy competitive pay, training and advancement opportunities, generous benefits, and more.
A Day in the Life
Denise Jackson, RN started her career at U.S. Renal Care in 2017 as a clinical coordinator and soon thereafter took on the role of Facility Administrator. Watch a day in the life of Denise and hear her story about why she loves working at USRC.
Timothy Young has been a Patient Care Technician with U.S. Renal Care for five years. Watch a day in Tim’s life at USRC and see why he loves his job.
Full time and part time employees are eligible for the following:
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan (with discretionary employer match)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Service Awards to acknowledge and reward years of service with U.S. Renal Care
- CEU Reimbursement (for Nurses, PCTs, Dietitians and Social Workers) to help off-set the costs of obtaining required education
- Referral Bonus which compensates eligible employees for referring great candidates who are hired to work at U.S. Renal Care
- Consistent performance review process
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee discounts for movie tickets, hotels, theme parks, and more
- Comprehensive benefit plan to include medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- TelaDoc (On Demand Healthcare Access)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Basic Life Insurance/AD&D Coverage
- Supplemental Life Insurance (AD&D Coverage)
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
Current Job Openings
Check out our list of available jobs openings across all our U.S. Renal Care facilities, as well as other career resources.
Employee Relief Foundation
At U.S. Renal Care, we believe that each employee, patient and partner is a part of our larger family.